Friday, May 13, 2011

Cars 2 Character: Crabby the Boat

Pixar has released another new character in Cars 2: Crabby the Boat. You may remember him from the beginning of the Cars 2 trailer out on the ocean carrying Finn McMissile. He will be voiced by Sig Hansen, the actual Captain of the Northwestern boats on his Discovery TV Show "Deadliest Catch". Crabby's whole design is based after Sig Hansen's boats, with the word Northwestern on his sides and the initials in the front "SH", standing for Sig Hansen's father named Sverre Hansen, who built the Northwestern boat.


Official Description:
Unfortunately, that hasn't been released yet.

But in the meantime, check out this video clip of Crabby in the ocean. He may be a small boat compared to others, but his wise confidence makes up for it...........



Also, check out this image shot of Crabby with Finn McMissile:

Cars 2 releases this Friday, June 24th.

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! The pictures are awesome, but as a huge Deadliest Catch fan, I noticed a piece of information above is a bit incorrect. The 'SH' on the front of the boat actually stands for 'Sverre Hansen', the man who built the F/V Northwestern and also the father of Sig and his two brothers Norman and Edgar Hansen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my bad, I'll fix that. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I can't wait for the movie and will definitely pick up a "Crabby" when they are released for purchase. The pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a huge fan of the show Deadliest Catch and I think that Sig Hanson is going to be great in the Movie Cars 2. My family has been waiting for this movie to come out. I am glad to see that Sig is doing a voice in the movie my husband and I always watch the show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS!! Can't wait to see Cars 2! Sig Hansen is friggin awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!! We love Deadliest Catch and think Sig and "Crabby" are a great addition to the Pixar/Disney family. Just a word of caution to Sig - There's no cursing a Disney film, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. on crabby is the toy out yeat

    ReplyDelete
  8. We need more info like this on a daily basis. Hope you'll regularly update this web in the future. This article is pretty interesting since there's so many useful info inside. Thank you.

    Forklift Manufacturer India

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for taking the time for you personally to share such a nice info. I truly favor to reading your post

    ____________________
    California junk yards

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a funny blog! I actually loved watching this comic video with my family as well as including my mates.
    Motorcycle collision repair La Mesa

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very interesting to read such an amazing articles. Whole blog was really an awesome site which I have never found anywhere.

    Honda car service center in Thane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good line and nice image this post. this post will be effectively Just about everything looks good displayed thanks for sharing.

    ---------------
    Ferrari car hire

    ReplyDelete
  13. Informative article, just what I was looking for.

    Vinyl wrap Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your great learning and generosity in playing with every one of the pieces was extremely helpful. I don't realize what I would have done in the event that I had not experienced such a stage this way.
    Elite Motors

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome, essentially expected to tell you, I took pleasure in this site section. It was sharp. Keep posting!
    Scrap car removal

    ReplyDelete